Electric Mobile Kithen Car for Cooking Fast Food
|FOB Price:||US $4,500-5,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,500-5,500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Dining Car
- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: FS-EM
- Power: 3000
- Type: BEV
- Body Type: Open
- Battery: 180ah X 5
- Multimedia: Fw USB LCD Audio
- Brake: Four Wheel Disk Brake System
- Material: Carved Plate Steel
- Operating Romm: 4.42 Sqm
- Transport Package: Export Standard
- Origin: P. R. China
- Voltage: 60V
- Seat No.: 2
- Certification: CCC, CE
- Selling Window: 2X1800mm
- Mile Max: 70-80km
- Special Equipment: Rear View Camera
- Light: LED
- Speed Max.: 30km
- Trademark: FineStart
- Specification: 3600x1800x2300mm
|* OEM accepted. Including Logo/Color/Size/Battery/Equipment/etc.|
** Welcome you visit our factory and discuss details.
*** The car and equipments could be customized according to your need.
All equipments could be offered depend on your diffrent demand.
Driving safety with rear view camera.
Professional drawing design, invest it and get huge reward. (Following is typical sample only)
We focus on perfect products, offer you best service.
- Three layer of heat insulation material could make the car cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Modern vehicle painting technology let the car shining and never change color.
- Stainless steel operating platform and high quality Kitchen cabinet. Easy cleaning, excellent quality.
- The car could be used more than 30 years because of special anti-corrosion processing.
- Government Purchasing products for Breakfast Project.
Different Types of Fast FoodThere are many kinds of fast food. What will one place have in terms of fast food types, depends on what grows there, what of ingredients can be obtained and what local people like. Here are some types of fast food:
- Hot dog : a cooked sausage served in a sliced bun and garnished with condiments like mustard, ketchup, onions, mayonnaise, relish, cheese, and chili.
- Kebab : pieces of meat, fish, or vegetables roasted or grilled on a skewer or spit. I originated in the Middle East.
- French fries : invented by Belgians (surprise!), French fries are potatoes cut to short sticks and deep fried. Popular since 17th or 18th century.
- Hamburger : a type of sandwich that has one or more meat patties placed in between two or more sliced buns and garnished with condiments.
- Chips : Thinly cut potatoes (very thinly), heavily salted and deep fried until crispy. Legend says that they were made for the first time by a cook annoyed by his costumer who complained that his potatoes were too thick, soft and bland.
- Pizza : a flat-bread baked in oven and topped with tomato sauce, cheese and various toppings. Modern pizza is invented in Italy and loved around the world.
- Sandwich : a type of food where one type of food is place on or between two slices of bread. John Montagu, 4th Earl of Sandwich was inventor of this food.
- Taco : Is a filling wrapped in a corn or wheat tortilla (type of flat-bread). Filling can be made of different ingredients like beef, pork, chicken, seafood, vegetables and cheese.
- Chicken nuggets : made from meat slurry or chicken breasts cut to shape, breaded or battered, and then deep fried or baked. They were invented in the 1950s by Robert C. Baker, a food science professor at Cornell University.
- Onion rings : a snack made of cross-sectional rings of onion dipped in batter or bread crumbs and then deep fried. It can be also made with onion paste.
- Fish and chips : a fast food dish made of battered fish and deep fried chips (this time English "chips" meaning thickly cut deep fried potatoes). Can be garnished with vinegar and eaten with mushy peas.
- Poutine : a sub-type of French fries originating from Canada. It is made of French fries and topped with a light and thin chicken, veal, or turkey gravy and cheese curds.
- Cheeseburger : a hamburger with a sliced of melted cheese.
- Falafel : a patty made from ground chickpeas, fava beans, or both and then deep fried. It is usually served in pita (slightly leavened flatbread baked made from wheat flour) or wrapped in a "lafa" (flexible flatbread).
- Popcorn : a type of corn whose kernel puffs up when heated. It is very old fast food (people knew about it 8,000 years ago). It can be prepared salted or sweetened and it is still popular today.
- Corn on the Cob : cooked ear of freshly sweet corn. Ear is picked while the kernels are still soft and cooked in boiling water. Kernels are then eaten directly off the cob.
FineStart, give us an opportunity and your new business start here.
Payment Terms: 30% deposit by T/T and balance payment should be T/T or irrevocable L/C at sight.
Delivery time: 15 days from the date of receiving 30% deposit.
Any questions and requirments,contact us now!